Vine Day - Saturday October 14, 2017
Vine Day is a beautifully simple outdoors event with no reservations needed. Join us in the vineyard putting the vines to sleep on Saturday, October 14th.
Mariachi serenade the vines and fall is in the air. Tastes of sangria, wines and spirits paired with local tacos highlight the day. Wine club members have a special access tent. Bring your joy, we'll bring the place to relax. Friendly dogs and lawn chairs welcome as seating is limited. No outside food or drink is allowed on the premises.
October 14th Schedule:
- 1:00 - 4:00 Mariachi serenading the vines
- 1:00 - 3:00 Tacos in the vines
- 3:00 Ceremony putting the vines to sleep for the season
- Tours: 1:00, 1:30, 2:00, 3:30, 4:00, 4:30, 5:00
- The distillery and winery tasting rooms stay open until 7:00