Primary responsibilities are spirit education through tasting, and hospitality. We focus not only on spirit education for our guests, but also spirit cocktail education for our staff. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone starting in the spirit industry to learn and grow. The position reports to the Tasting Room Manager.
• Greets all visitors to the distillery, pour and mix cocktails while responding to customer questions as appropriate.
• Effectively promotes and sells spirits and Spirit Club Memberships.
• Handles routine POS transactions, including operating cash register.
• Handles phone calls and appointment bookings.
• Unpack, stock, and move spirits.
• Maintain clean and organized distillery bar and restroom facilities.
• Follow all company policies and safety standards.
• Work and communicate respectfully as a team with all members of the distillery/winery.
• Must be 18 years of age and eligible for TABC certification.
• Saturday availability is a MUST
• Customer service experience.
• Spirits knowledge. Wine knowledge a plus.
• Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs multiple time a day.
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to understand the POS system.
Pay and Compensation
• Pay is hourly
• Kiepersol is an equal opportunity employer