Primary responsibilities are spirit, wine and food education through hospitality. We focus on creating a unique experience for each party or individual that visits the Restaurant at Kiepersol. This position is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced bartender to hone their skills, learn about the Texas Wine industry, serve some the best food available in Tyler and work in a healthy growing environment.
• Greets all visitors to the bar, provide drinks and menus with an enthusiastic demeanor.
• Effectively promotes specials, appetizers or bar menu items to guests.
• Handles routine POS transactions, including operating cash register.
• Deliver food orders to guest at the bar.
• Fulfill all drink orders for Service Staff at service bar.
• Maintain clean and organized bar while entertaining guests.
• Follow all company policies and safety standards.
• Work and communicate respectfully as a team with all members of the Kiepersol staff, creating the best experience for guests.
• Must be 18 years of age and eligible for TABC certification.
• Saturday availability is a MUST
• Bartending experience
• Spirits, wine and beer knowledge and willingness to be in a state of learning.
• Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs multiple time a day.
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to operate a POS system.
Pay and Compensation
• Pay is hourly
• Kiepersol is an equal opportunity employer