Primary responsibilities are greeting guests that come in or call and guiding guests to their designated dining tables. Hosts should genuinely love the Kiepersol experience, grow each season to be the difference, compared to other dining experiences and do everything within their power to cheerfully add to each guest that visits the Kiepersol Restaurant.
• Greets all visitors to the restaurant
• Effectively communicates with servers, managers and guests for seating assignments or
• Handles phone calls or reservation bookings for restaurant and bed &breakfast.
• Handles routine checks on the reservation lists to maintain smoothest guest experience
• Maintain stocked inventory of supplies
• Maintain clean and organized lobby and restrooms
• Follow all company policies and safety standards.
• Assist restaurant staff to clean or polish dishes.
• Must be 18 years of age and eligible for TABC certification.
• Saturday availability is a MUST
• Customer service experience.
• Wine knowledge is a plus
• Must have the ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to understand POS system.
Pay and Compensation
• Pay is hourly
• Kiepersol is an equal opportunity employer
We focus not only on wine education for our guests, but also wine education for our staff. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone starting in the wine industry to learn and grow.