Line Cooks are responsible for assisting the Head Chef (HC) to help create a high quality dish for each and every order. Line Cooks love to learn new techniques, grow their skill set to provide higher quality products and do the best that they can to provide wonderful experience for Kiepersol guests and staff.
• Prepare ingredients and food as per HC’s specifications
• Help maintain and document inventory
• Flexibly fills in on the line as other team members shift responsibilities.
• Meets with MC and other Line Cooks to establish expectations for breakfast, lunch and dinners
• Takes initiative to assist HC or add value to kitchen staff
• Maintain clean and organized kitchen workstations
• Follow all company policies and safety standards.
• Work and communicate respectfully as a team with all members of the restaurant.
• Must be 18 years of age and eligible for TABC certification.
• Saturday availability is a MUST
• Kitchen cooking experience.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, multiple times a day.
• Must be a team player and maintain a positive attitude
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time in a range of different temperatures
• Ability to read POS and food orders
Kiepersol is an equal opportunity employer