Primary responsibilities are food and wine service through hospitality. We focus on creating a unique experience for each party that visits the Kiepersol Restaurant. Servers love to go out of their way to ensure that each guest is well taken care of, grow their knowledge of wines, spirits, food and deliver some of the best food available in Tyler.
• Greets guests assigned to their tables and provides refreshments
• Joyfully engages guests to encourage specials or menu items
• Handles routine POS transactions, including operating case register.
• Assist in food delivery, cleaning/polishing dishes or cover other servers areas as needed
• Professionally problem solve errors or difficult requests
• Maintain clean and organized dining room and kitchen areas.
• Follow all company policies and safety standards.
• Work and communicate respectfully as a team with all members of the restaurant.
• Must be 18 years of age and eligible for TABC certification.
• Saturday availability is a MUST
• Customer service experience.
• Wine and cocktail knowledge.
• Must be a team player and maintain a positive attitude
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to operate POS system.
Kiepersol is an equal opportunity employer