Server Assistants (SA’s) primarily shadow and assist Kiepersol Servers to ensure the smoothest experience for all guests to the restaurant. SA’s love to take initiative by clearing guests dirty dishes, grow their knowledge of restaurant menu items and do everything they possibly can to provide excellent restaurant experience.
• Greets guests with water and bread for each party
• Deliver orders to each table or assist Servers with presentation
• Handles dirty dishes and separates for dish washer
• Cleans, polishes and organizes dishes and utensils for next use
• Takes initiative to check on guests or clear dirty dishes
• Maintain clean and organized dining room and kitchen areas by “turning over” tables
• Follow all company policies and safety standards.
• Work and communicate respectfully as a team with all members of the restaurant.
• Must be 18 years of age and eligible for TABC certification.
• Saturday availability is a MUST
• Customer service experience.
• Wine and cocktail knowledge a plus.
• Must be a team player and maintain a positive attitude
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to operate POS system.
Kiepersol is an equal opportunity employer