Mexican Street Corn Popcorn Flight Snack
In a small bowl, mix cheese powder with salt, chile powder, cilantro, lime zest and cayenne.
Prepare 2 bags of popcorn according to directions then add to a large mixing bowl.
Melt butter in a small saucepan on the stove over low heat. Toss popcorn with butter to evenly coat it. Add the cheese mixture, toss gain and toss again.
We suggest you Take Flight, but you can serve your favorite wine for a fun girl’s night in!
- 1/2 CUP WHITE CHEESE POWDER
- 1 TBSP KOSHER SALT
- 1 TSP CHIPOTLE CHILE POWDER
- 1 TSP CRUSHED DRIED CILANTRO
- 1/4 TSP CAYENNE (ADD OR SUBTRACT AS NEEDED)
- 2 BAGS OF YOUR FAVORITE POPCORN
- 8 TABLE SPOONS OF UNSALTED BUTTER
- 4 PACK OF FLIGHT (OR YOUR FAVORITE WINE)