TASTING Room Associate
Primary responsibilities are wine education through tasting, and hospitality. We focus not only on wine education for our guests, but also wine education for our staff. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone starting in the wine industry to learn and grow. The position reports to the Tasting Room Manager.
• Greets all visitors to the Tasting Room, pour and discuss wine while responding to customer questions as appropriate.
• Effectively promotes and sells wine and Wine Club memberships.
• Handles routine POS transactions, including operating cash register.
• Handles phone calls and appointment bookings.
• Unpack, stock, and move wine.
• Maintain clean and organized tasting room and restroom facilities.
• Follow all company policies and safety standards.
• Work and communicate respectfully as a team with all members of the winery.
• Must be 18 years of age and eligible for TABC certification.
• Saturday availability is a MUST
• Customer service experience.
• Basic wine knowledge preferred.
• Must have the ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to understand POS system.
Pay and Compensation
• Pay is hourly
• Kiepersol is an equal opportunity employer